Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Life in Shambles

Tomorrow my first two completed looks are due in the Threads class and I'd just like to address everyone who knew the countless hours and undivided attention to detail required to hand bead things that didn't warn me before I embarked on this journey and say: shame on you you satanic little bastards. Lucky for me I'm naturally neurotic so after countless days and hundreds of beads, my garments somewhat resemble a gift from God.

In the mean time, the rest of my life has fallen spectacularly to pieces! Just this week I managed to develop a nice little virus on my computer that gets to pick and choose which websites it lets me on, the "check control" as well as the "check engine" lights in my car lit up, so I'm biding my time until that explodes, I've got what I'm pretty sure in a raging cavity party in my bottom left canine and I'm essentially living off of dots and 100 calorie snack packs. The rockbottom moment was pinpointed when my friend informed me that 100 calorie snack packs aren't really 100 calories if you eat five and have a fupa...

The better news? I don't have jack shit to do this weekend but order pizza and drink myself into oblivion while I wait for it to arrive...stay tuned for garments three and four progress/disasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment